Safety first is our creed. Your health is our top priority.
We will ensure that you can relax and enjoy your vacation to its fullest.
We take every measure for your protection. We kindly ask you to carefully study the following information.
If we all are mindful together nothing will stand in the way of a carefree vacation.
We have plenty of room for you. In our Reception area, in the restaurant, your rooms or the spa area.
Space is important for our lives. However, there are a few rules for our guests and our employees to support safety.
Follwoing you will find the details for the different areas:
- Please ensure a minimum distance to other persons of at least 1 meter, exempt of this are persons from the same household or accompanying persons from the same room.
- A mouth-nose protection for our guests is since 15.06.2020 not necessary.
- Usually a close contact is very important to us, but we ask you to do without handshakes and hugs.
- As usual we have a table reserved for you for the duration of your stay in our restaurant for dinner. For breakfast and the afternoon snack there is still a free choice of tables.
- Clean your hands multiple times each day with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds.
Please make use of the carefully placed disinfectant stations troughout our hotel.
- Our employees are trained extensively. Please heed the advice of our employees. We only have your best interests in mind.
- All employees in Restaurant, at the bar and during the spa treatment will wear a mouth-nose mask if they cannot keep the distance of 1.5 meters.
- Plexi glass partitions in the areas of the reception, restaurant and the spa area will enhance safety.
- Surfaces (like for example door handles. light switches etc.) will be additionally sanitized with special cleaning solutions and gloves.
- Das.Goldberg is happy to have a permanent fresh air system for all rooms, this ensures a regular circulation of fresh air
- Our hotel is open from 6.00 until 23.00. (beginning with 15.06.2020 until 01:00)
- Guests that live in the same household or enjoy their vacation together as a small group can be placed together in our restaurant.
- Our whole hotel area will be equipped with enough disinfectant dispensers (mainly in the areas of manual doors and in the buffet area).
Please be aware of information sings in certain areas. In addition, you will find disinfectants in all rooms and suites.
- Our wellness area will be additionally furnished with disinfectant for cots, saunas and fitness equipment.
We ask you for your own and the protection of our other guests to use the disinfectant for fitness equipment, wood cots etc. before and after use.
Of course we will always be delighted to be here for you in our Reception area and will always welcome you with a smile. Please be aware that there are some things to keep in mind so we all can help each other out.
- To reduce waiting times in the reception area we ask you to call us preferably via telephone for questions and wishes. Telephone Number 90 or 91 for our reception team.
Hygiene and cleanliness were always our top priority. To ensure the health of our guests and our employees we have intensified those measures even more.
- The cleaning of our sheets and towels is handled on the highest hygiene standards.
- All rooms will be ventilated regularly when cleaned.
- Our rooms will be carefully cleaned after every departure.
- Especially often used items like door handles, remotes, touchscreens and light switches will be disinfected with special care.
- Cleaning cloths and disinfectant gloves will be changed with every room.
- Some of our special decoration items, which we cherish, have been removed temporarily because of those special circumstances.
- Our Mini-Bar will be filled upon our guests request
- All our rooms will be equipped with disinfectant dispensers.
Our cuisine is as always fresh and regional. We want to support our local farmers and region, to enable you a view of our roots, together with our culinary excursions to lavish and luxurious food. Here are some things to take note of.
- Our spacious restaurant allows us to satisfy our commitment to space with ease through its generous area.
- Our sitting arrangement enables us to keep the minimum distance of 1,5 meters with ease and we will rearrange the tables accordingly.
- The buffet area will be furnished with enough disinfectant dispensers. self-service in the buffet area is only possible with previous disinfection.
- The different courses of our dinner menu will be served as usual by our restaurant team.
- Our restaurant team will refrain from physical contact and wear a mouth-nose mask.
We are happy to provide you with our whole Spa & Pool area during your stay and will offer you a wide variety of treatments and massages.
Of course our spa area will also be held to the highest security and hygiene standards.
We would like to note the following:
- Please be aware and notice the information signs in the areas of our pool, fitness room, saunas and the Gold.Stollen.
- There will be floor markings to ease your orientation.
- The general rule of 1 meter distance to persons that are not in the same room or household also upholds in our Infinity.Pool.
- In our natural bathing pond there is a minimum distance of 3-4 meters because of the natural way the water is treated.
- Please do not forget to shower before using our pool facilities.
- Please be aware that our saunas and steam bath may only be used by single occupants or groups of persons that live in the same household or share the same room.
- Please take note of the information posted in front of the saunas (the rule of 10m² of space per person / person in the same household) applies here)
- Our loungers and cots in the relax areas will be adapted to this new minimum distance. Please understand that some loungers may be closed or have been removed.
- Our offerings for massages and other spa treatments may be booked with our reception or spa reception
- We offer a lounger per guest in our Spa area (indoor and outdoor). Due to the current situation we had to close off a few loungers and lounging areas. To ensure our best service and to conform to the distance rules we offer our Spa area for you starting with the guaranteed check in time of 15.00 (of course it is possible to check in earlier if the room is ready).
On your day of departure after your room check out (until 11.00) you may gladly use our Spa Area until 15.00. This service is free for reservations of at least 2 nights. For reservations of 1 night we charge € 16,00 per person for this service.
You may order an additional afternoon snack for € 12,50 per person
Our all-encompassing nature is the best way to be free and to explore without restrictions, however there are also some rules you should take note of.
- Bike tours and hiking are possible with and without guide as usual.
- Our reception team will be delighted to give you the best tips and advice. Gladly we will provide you with walking sticks, new Mountain and E-Mountain bikes which will be disinfected before use.
- Guided hikes and other guided activities will have a maximum group size of 10 persons and the usual 1-meter minimum distance.
- We will have our usual weekly yoga activities. To conform with the special distancing rules for our active yoga room, there will be a maximum of 10 participants.
- Our hiking and activity program is available as usual some days before your arrival in our guest net.
We are aware that we all have to adhere to certain rules and limits.
We tried our best to keep everything low key and to grant you the maximum amount of freedom and security:
So you may enjoy uncomplicated vacation time.
The unlimited free space in our mountains. Our generous ambience, will make you enjoy your vacation that is unparalelled.
With space and time.
Your Seer Family
PS. YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDITIONAL SAFETY FOR A RISK FREE VACATION PLANNING?
You have our utmost understanding for this. Because of this we have adapted our conditions per 02.08.2020.
This are valid for stays till 30.11.2020
see more details here