Safety first is our creed. Your health is our top priority.
We will ensure that you can relax and enjoy your vacation to its fullest.
We take every measure for your protection. We kindly ask you to carefully study the following information. If we all are mindful together nothing will stand in the way of a carefree vacation.
We have plenty of room for you. In our Reception area, in the restaurant, your rooms or the spa area.
Space is important for our lives. However, there are a few rules for our guests and our employees to support safety.
We are currently updating our safety measures for you in accordance with the newest legislation and rules
- Our spa area is fully available. We provide 1 resting place per guest. A pre-reservation for our saunas is not needed.
- We are glad to provide our buffets for breakfast, snack etc as usual.
- Massages and Beauty Treatments are available to be booked.
- Our Yoga and Fitness program is possible as usual.
- We test our staff for Covid-19 regularly.
- We have amended our cancellation policies for a risk-free vacation planning
- Please ensure a minimum distance to other persons of at least 1 meter, exempt of this are persons from the same household or accompanying persons from the same room.
- We kindly ask you to wear your mouth-nose protection in the indoor area and of the hotel, excempt from this are your room, your seat in the restaurant and the wet areas in the Spa like Sauna and Pools.
- For hotel bus transfers, we ask you to wear your mouth-nose protection.
- We recommend wearing the mouth-nose protection in the area of the buffet.
- Usually a close contact is very important to us, but we ask you to do without handshakes and hugs.
- As usual we have a table reserved for you for the duration of your stay in our restaurant for dinner. For breakfast and the afternoon snack there is still a free choice of tables.
- Clean your hands multiple times each day with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds.
Please make use of the carefully placed disinfectant stations troughout our hotel.
- Our employees are trained extensively. Please heed the advice of our employees. We only have your best interests in mind.
For the travel to austria from abroad you will need to fill out a digital entry registration under:
Please provide one of the following proofs upon Check-In:
- Antigen test (from pharmacies or test lanes – validity 48h
- PCR test (from laboratories) – valid for 72 hours
- Antibody detection test (not older than 3 months)
- Vaccination certificate (from the 22nd day after the first vaccination – vaccine must be approved by EMA (BioNTech / Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen Pharmaceutica NV) Medical
- Confirmation of recovery from a Covid-19 infection (not older than 6 months)
- All employees in Restaurant, at the bar and during the spa treatment will wear a mouth-nose mask if they cannot keep the distance of 1 meter.
- Plexi glass partitions in the areas of the reception, restaurant and the spa area will enhance safety.
- All employees voluntarily have themselves tested for the corona virus at regular intervals.
- Surfaces (like for example door handles. light switches etc.) will be additionally sanitized with special cleaning solutions and gloves.
- Das.Goldberg is happy to have a permanent fresh air system for all rooms, this ensures a regular circulation of fresh air
- Our hotel is open from 6.00 until 23.00. (beginning with 15.06.2020 until 01:00)
- Guests that live in the same household or enjoy their vacation together as a small group can be placed together in our restaurant.
- Our whole hotel area will be equipped with enough disinfectant dispensers (mainly in the areas of manual doors and in the buffet area).
Please be aware of information sings in certain areas. In addition, you will find disinfectants in all rooms and suites.
- Our wellness area will be additionally furnished with disinfectant for cots, saunas and fitness equipment.
We ask you for your own and the protection of our other guests to use the disinfectant for fitness equipment, wood cots etc. before and after use.
Of course we will always be delighted to be here for you in our Reception area and will always welcome you with a smile. Please be aware that there are some things to keep in mind so we all can help each other out.
- To reduce waiting times in the reception area we ask you to call us preferably via telephone for questions and wishes. Telephone Number 90 or 91 for our reception team.
- We kindly ask you to wear your mouth and nose protection in the entrance area or in the reception area.
Hygiene and cleanliness were always our top priority. To ensure the health of our guests and our employees we have intensified those measures even more.
- The cleaning of our sheets and towels is handled on the highest hygiene standards.
- All rooms will be ventilated regularly when cleaned.
- Our rooms will be carefully cleaned after every departure.
- Especially often used items like door handles, remotes, touchscreens and light switches will be disinfected with special care.
- Cleaning cloths and disinfectant gloves will be changed with every room.
- Some of our special decoration items, which we cherish, have been removed temporarily because of those special circumstances.
- Our Mini-Bar will be filled upon our guests request
- All our rooms will be equipped with disinfectant dispensers.
Our cuisine is as always fresh and regional. We want to support our local farmers and region, to enable you a view of our roots, together with our culinary excursions to lavish and luxurious food. Here are some things to take note of.
- Our spacious restaurant allows us to satisfy our commitment to space with ease through its generous area.
- We kindly ask you to wear the mouth and nose protection in the area of the buffet.
- Our sitting arrangement enables us to keep the minimum distance of 1 meter with ease and we will rearrange the tables accordingly.
- The buffet area will be furnished with enough disinfectant dispensers. self-service in the buffet area is only possible with previous disinfection.
- The different courses of our dinner menu will be served as usual by our restaurant team.
- Our restaurant team will refrain from physical contact and wear a mouth-nose mask.
We are happy to provide you with our whole Spa & Pool area during your stay and will offer you a wide variety of treatments and massages.
Of course our spa area will also be held to the highest security and hygiene standards.
We would like to note the following:
- Please be aware and notice the information signs in the areas of our pool, fitness room, saunas and the Gold.Stollen.
- There will be floor markings to ease your orientation.
- The general rule of 1 meter distance to persons that are not in the same room or household also upholds in our Infinity.Pool.
- In our natural bathing pond there is a minimum distance of 3-4 meters because of the natural way the water is treated.
- Please do not forget to shower before using our pool facilities.
- Please be aware that our saunas and steam bath may only be used by single occupants or groups of persons that live in the same household or share the same room.
- Please take note of the information posted in front of the saunas (the rule of 10m² of space per person / person in the same household) applies here)
- Our loungers and cots in the relax areas will be adapted to this new minimum distance. Please understand that some loungers may be closed or have been removed.
- Our offerings for massages and other spa treatments may be booked with our reception or spa reception
- We offer a lounger per guest in our Spa area (indoor and outdoor). Due to the current situation we had to close off a few loungers and lounging areas. To ensure our best service and to conform to the distance rules we offer our Spa area for you starting with the guaranteed check in time of 15.00 (of course it is possible to check in earlier if the room is ready).
On your day of departure after your room check out (until 11.00) you may gladly use our Spa Area until 15.00. This service is free for reservations of at least 2 nights. For reservations of 1 night we charge € 16,00 per person for this service.
You may order an additional afternoon snack for € 12,50 per person
Our all-encompassing nature is the best way to be free and to explore without restrictions, however there are also some rules you should take note of.
- Bike tours and hiking are possible with and without guide as usual.
- Our reception team will be delighted to give you the best tips and advice. Gladly we will provide you with walking sticks, new Mountain and E-Mountain bikes which will be disinfected before use.
- Guided hikes and other guided activities will have a maximum group size of 10 persons and the usual 1-meter minimum distance.
- We will have our usual weekly yoga activities. To conform with the special distancing rules for our active yoga room, there will be a maximum of 10 participants.
- Our hiking and activity program is available as usual some days before your arrival in our guest net.
In order to guarantee a certain level of safety for our guests during their winter holidays, we have summarized the rules for skiing in the Ski Amadé:
- A face mask is to be worn at all times, in the ski bus, in the ski depot, at the cashier’s desks and in the lift facility areas (cable cars, chairlifts, etc.).
- As well as the more well-known face mask, as it currently stands, also multifunctional cloths, buffs, bandanas, ski masks etc. are allowed to be worn (however your mouth and nose must always be completely covered!)
- On the slopes a face mask is not necessary.
- All transportation (cable cars, chairlifts,…) will be aired as best as possible – Please ensure you air adequately during your ride (open windows, open the weather protection cover, etc.)
- Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities, at the ticket office area and in the ski depots.
- All employees, who come into direct contact with customers, will wear a face mask or will be separated from the guests with a suitable safety measure (e.g. Plexiglass).
- Ski amadé lift passes will be reimbursed (depending upon usage) in the case of a Corona lockdown. Further information can be found here.
- Guests will be made aware of the current Corona safety regulations by means of signs and loudspeaker announcements on site.
- All lift facilities (cable cars, chairlifts,…) will be regularly disinfected.
FREE CANCELLATION GUARANTEE up to 2 days before arrival (valid for stays until December 17th, 2021)
So that you can plan you vacation carefee,
we guarantee you a free cancellation option if one of these reasons applies:
- If there is a high-level travel warning for the Salzburg rural area
- In case of a new lockdown
- If you get sick with Covid-19 (a positive test is needed)
- In case of closed borders
If one of the above-mentioned cases should happen we will cancel your booking free of charge.
For the deposit we will issue a voucher. Upon request we will also transfer the despot back to you.
For bookings over third parties we offer a free rebooking 2 days prior to arrival (valid for stays until December 17th 2021)
Our cancelation policies:
Stays from May 12th 2021 – December 17th 2021
- Cancellations up to 8days prior arrival are free
- Cancellation from 7 days up to 1 days before arrival we charge 90% of the full booking amount.
- If your cancellation is received on your scheduled arrival day, we will be obliged to charge you for the full cost of your stay.
Stays from December 18th 2021 – April 17th 2022
- Cancellations up to 31 days prior arrival are free
- Cancellation from 30 days up to 15 days before arrival we charge 40% of the full cost of your stay.
- Cancellation from 14 days up to 8 days before arrival we charge 70% of the full cost of your stay.
- Cancellation from 7 days up to 1 days before arrival we charge 90% of the full cost of your stay.
- If your cancellation is received on your scheduled arrival day, we will be obliged to charge you for the full cost of your stay.
Bookings for Yoga retreats
Because of the minimum participants required for Yoga Retreats they are excluded from these rules.
the rules statet on the confirmation apply. (Our Corona related cancelatio policies are valid for these bookings)
Special-Events (like the Ärzte or Helene Fischer Concerts)
- These bookings are NON REFUNDABLE. In case of a cancellation we charge 100% of the full booking amount.
Should the concert or event be canceled by the venue host or if it is canceled by higher force it is not linked to your booking and no grounds for refund.
(Our Corona related cancelatio policies are valid for these bookings)
We are aware that we all have to adhere to certain rules and limits.
We tried our best to keep everything low key and to grant you the maximum amount of freedom and security:
So you may enjoy uncomplicated vacation time.
The unlimited free space in our mountains. Our generous ambience, will make you enjoy your vacation that is unparalelled.
With space and time.
Your Seer Family
PS. YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ADDITIONAL SAFETY FOR A RISK FREE VACATION PLANNING?
You have our utmost understanding for this. Because of this we have adapted our conditions per 02.08.2020.
This are valid for stays till 30.11.2020
see more details here